Cagebreaker is a Spirit affinity epic from the Ogryn Tribes. Cagebreaker has been a vault champion for a while, he has a decrease defence A1 which is useful for boss fights in Faction Wars and can be used in Ice Golem. He is also the strong affinity against Borgoth and has a decrease enemy Max HP skill on his A3.
Badly needs a buff to find a space outside the vault!
Shatter Shell [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% Decrease DEF debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Multiplier: 3.8*ATKOverall Grading*: Strong
Crunch Frenzy [ATK] - 4 Turn Cooldown
Attacks 4 times at random. Each hit has a 40% chance of placing a Sleep places for 1 turn. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Cooldown -1
Multiplier: 1.4*ATKOverall Grading*: Weak
Burn Away [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown
Attacks all enemies. Decreases each target’s MAX HP by 50% of the damage inflicted. Grants an Extra Turn if this attack kills an enemy. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1
Multiplier: 3.5*ATKOverall Grading*: Strong
Increases Spirit Ally ATK in all battles by 40%
*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here